Ooho Water Bottles will soon end up the Plastic Bottles
The consumption of non-renewable resources for single-use bottles and the amount of waste generated is profoundly unsustainable. So Skipping Rocks Lab came up with new (edible) Ooho Water Bottles. It limits the environmental damage.
What is Ooho Water Bottles?
- Ooho is a edible (eatable) water bottle. It is 100% made of Plants & Seaweed
- It is Biodegradable in 4-6 weeks, just like a piece of fruit
- Edible, can be flavoured and coloured
- Fresh (shelf life of a few days)
- 5x less CO₂, 9x less Energy vs PET
- Cheaper than plastic
Ooho Experience with Skipping Rocks Lab Team: Watch this video
The team wants to implement the water bubble at events such as the London marathon, So runners could easily consume water while running.
This is how we can easily consume water.
At the moment Ooho is mostly being sold at events in London, San Francisco and Boston, including private functions, conferences. And they setting up fully automated machines for mass production.
What do you think about edible water bottles? Share your thoughts with us.