Learn computer science using Google CS education
Google offers computer science CS education to students, teachers and public. Where learners are benefited with trainings and tutorials, which includes programming, animation and much more for free.
The following programs and resources enable students to explore computer science in a variety of venues.
The following programs and resources support teacher learning and provide resources they can use in the classroom.
- Computer Science for High School (CS4HS)
- Computational Thinking for Educators
- CSER Online Digital Technologies Courses
- Engage CSEdu
- Exploring Computational Thinking
- Pencil Code Teacher’s Manual
Coding Tools and Technology
The following tools can be used by students and software developers to write computer programs.